Frequently Asked Questions
At Coal Creek Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center, we welcome your questions. Questions mean that you are engaged and an active participant in your care – two important qualities that often lead to improved outcomes!
We've collected some of the questions we hear most often for your convenience. If your question isn't answered here or you need more information, feel free to contact us by phone or online using the form on our Contact page.
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- Will it hurt to have my wisdom teeth removed?
- How can you help me with my sleep apnea?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- How much radiation will I receive at your office?
- Will I be awake for my surgery?
- What should I expect when scheduling my surgery?
- What’s the Difference Between Simple and Surgical Extractions?